Total Loss (GAP) Protection Plan | Punta Gorda
GAP Program in Punta Gorda, FL
We know that ensuring the safety of your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM vehicle is vital. Not only is safety a priority, but making sure that your vehicle’s replacement value is covered is another reason you want to nail down all the details. And that’s where the GAP Program comes in. This plan covers the gap between your current payoff amount (in other words, what the vehicle is worth) and the amount that you owe. This means that, if the vehicle is in an accident and is totaled, is stolen and not recovered or is deemed a total loss due to a write-off, we have you covered. This provides you with the ultimate insurance policy for your vehicle — giving you coverage against theft, accident damage and more, handing you peace of mind on the road ahead. Here we present to you, the GAP program:
- Waives the amount equal to the unpaid net balance of your loan less than the actual cash value of your vehicle as determined by the primary insurance company.
- Includes coverage for up to $1,000 of your primary insurance deductible.*
- Available on all loan amounts or any finance agreement term. Loans over 150% of NADA value or MSRP will be re-amortized to 150% in the event of a claim. Terms over 84 months will be re-amortized to 84 months in the event of a claim.
- Can be financed with 3rd party finance sources.
- Cancelable within 30 days for a full refund; after 30 days, refund will be calculated prorated less processing feed.^
- Waives covered losses up to $50,000.
- Available on new and used vehicles.
You worked hard to get your Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep or RAM, and you deserve to drive it with confidence. The GAP program is designed to protect you from the unexpected.
If you want to learn more about how the Gettel Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM GAP Program protects you out on the road ahead, contact us today or stop by our dealership at 2323 Tamiami Trl, Punta Gorda, FL 33950. We look forward to serving our customers near Port Charlotte, North Port and Fort Myers.
*Insurance deductible coverage is not available in all states.
^Additional exclusions may apply. Please see your addendum for specific coverage details, including limitations and exclusions.